Monday 27 July 2015

Aston Villa Transfer News : Jordan Ayew has joined Aston Villa from Lorient for £9m deal

Aston Villa Transfer News : Jordan Ayew has joined Aston Villa from Lorient for £9m deal


Aston Villa have paraded Ghana forward Jordan Ayew as their most recent new sigining in an deal worth an estimated £9m.
Ayew scored 12 goals last season, and had dreaded being valued out of a move to Villa on Saturday when he griped about the French club raising the asking cost finally.
"They said I could go for €10m or €12m," told L'Equipe. "Be that as it may, now they need £10m with £2m in additional items, which makes it about €17m. It's drivel! I'm truly irritated, it's astounding what they are doing to me. They called attention to what number of millions Villa paid for (Jordan) Amavi (£10m) yet I'm not Amavi. We're two unique players.
"It's done for me. They purchased me for €5m and they are blocking me now. I am in Birmingham, I am headed toward Aston Villa and nothing will alter my opinion. My entire family needs to go to England. It's the opportune time.
"I am not going to preparing (with Lorient) once more. That is over for me. Without a doubt I have an agreement yet I had a decent year, so they make a decent benefit and you can't change the principles like that … In my mind, regardless, I have left."

No comments:

Post a Comment