Tuesday 21 July 2015

Transfer Deal Done : Aleksandar Mitrovic has joined Newcastle

Transfer Deal Done : Aleksandar Mitrovic has joined Newcastle


Newcastle United have signed Aleksandar Mitrovic from Anderlecht on a five-year deal. The Serb wrapped everything up at the beginning of today in the wake of marking a five-year contract to take the club's spending to £26million this mid year.
The 20-year-old scored 23 goals in 44 appearances for Anderlecht last season and finished the conventions of his therapeutic on Monday with simply the allowing of a work grant expected to elastic stamp the arrangement.
He inspired in the Champions League gathering stages, scoring against Borussia Dortmund and in a 3-3 draw with Arsenal at the Emirates stadium in November.
Mitrovic said: "I am so cheerful to have marked for Newcastle. I went to the stadium yesterday and it's stunning. I have played in a great deal of noteworthy stadiums in my vocation however St. James' Park is so huge, I can hardly wait to play my first game here.
"I know how energetic the fans are. This is a club with a major history and the fans are a major piece of that. There will be weight here, without a doubt, however I like weight.
"I additionally think about the well known players who have played for Newcastle United, as Alan Shearer who is a saint of mine. I seek I can play like him after this club. It will be an honor."
McClaren included: "I think this is a phenomenal marking for us. We've battled off a great deal of rivalry to secure a top youthful ability in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment