Wednesday 22 July 2015

Transfer News : Chelsea's Omeruo Joins Kasimpasa On Loan

Transfer News : Chelsea's Omeruo Joins Kasimpasa On Loan


Super Eagles defender Kenneth Omeruo has affirmed that he has joined Turkish club Kasimpasa on a season-long credit from Chelsea.
Omeruo spent keep going season on loan at Middlesbrough and is not liable to ever be a Chelsea normal.
The Super Eagles focus back has the alternative of making the move perpetual on the off chance that he imresses Kasimpasa toward the end of the credit bargain.
He affirmed the proceed onward Twitter on Tuesday with a straightforward tweet, written work: "New test… #Kasimpasa."
Thr club completed thirteenth in the Turkish Super Lig last season and Omeruo says he needs to help them improve this term.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations champ will likewise would like to get customary playing time as he plans to inspire new Nigeria mentor Sunday Oliseh.
The 21-year-old joined Chelsea in 2012 yet will be yet to show up for the club.
The Nigeria global spent keep going season out on advance with Championship outfit Middlesbrough.
On the other hand, he bye-bye regardless he set on breaking into the Chelsea first group and is wanting to awe amid his spell in Turkey.
He told BBC Sport: "The objective is to get a considerable measure of playing time and help Kasimpasa accomplish their destinations. I've come to Turkey to respond the club's determination to bring me here.
"I need to demonstrate the administrator and the fans that they have settled on a decent decision and I am totally centered around breaking into the squad and substantiating myself here.
"They have solid confidence in my capacity and I have to demonstrate it. Last season was troublesome as a result of wounds which influenced me both at club and worldwide level however I have put all that behind me."

No comments:

Post a Comment