Wednesday 12 August 2015

Aston Villa Transfers : Ashley Westwood has signed a new 5-year contract with Aston Villa

Aston Villa Transfers : Ashley Westwood has signed a new 5-year contract with Aston Villa


Ashley Westwood has penned another five-year contract at Aston Villa, the Barclays Premier League club have declared.
The 25-year-old midfielder moved to Villa Park from Crewe in 2012 and has gone ahead to build up himself in the first-team picture.
Furthermore, having played the greater part of Saturday's opening day win at Bournemouth, Westwood has now dedicated himself to Villa for years to come.
"I am to a great degree satisfied to sign another contract and confer my future to Aston Villa," he told the club's official site.
"I was made to feel extremely welcome from the minute I initially strolled through the door and I'm exceptionally glad at the club.
"I trust I'm presently entering what I trust will be the top years of my profession and I anticipate spending them here."
Tim Sherwood's side welcome Manchester United to Villa Park on Friday night, with the victors ensured to best the Premier League table heading into the remaining weekend installations.

No comments:

Post a Comment