Friday 7 August 2015

Newcastle United Transfers : Fabricio Coloccini has signed a contract at Newcastle United until 2017

Newcastle United Transfers : Fabricio Coloccini has signed a contract at Newcastle United until 2017


Fabricio Coloccini has marked an one-year contract expansion to keep him at St James' Park until the end of the 2016-17 season.
Coloccini, 33, had been connected with a way out from Newcastle this mid year, with previous Magpies supervisor Alan Pardew purportedly enthusiastic about rejoining with the defender at Crystal Palace.
In any case, the Palace supervisor denied the theory on Wednesday, and Argentine focus back Coloccini has focused on the north east club for the following two seasons with the choice of a further year.
Coloccini said: "I am extremely upbeat to have marked another contract. I have been here for a long time and I cherish this club. I feel a piece of the family at Newcastle United.
"Features and theory are ordinary when a player just has one year left on their agreement, yet the club have indicated they need to keep me and that has made me feel exceptionally upbeat and extremely glad.
"I am likewise extremely cheerful to proceed as the commander of this football club. Captaining Newcastle makes me so pleased. I am not from this city or this nation, thus to be given the obligation of wearing the armband consistently is an exceptionally extraordinary thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment