Monday 3 August 2015

Leicester City Transfer News : Benalouane has confirmed to join Leicester City in £5.6m move

Leicester City Transfer News : Benalouane has confirmed to join Leicester City in £5.6m move


Leicester City have finished the marking of Atalanta guard Yohan Benalouane.
The 28-year-old joins on a four-year deal for an undisclosed charge, accepted to be a £5.6million move.
Benalouane gets to be Claudio Ranieri's second marking as City supervisor, around the same time the club declared the landing of focal midfielder N'Golo Kante from SM Caen.
The French-Tunisian focus back affirmed to the Bergamo Post yesterday that he was situated to join City's positions after a passionate takeoff from the Serie A side.
"I couldn't say anything before everything was over," he told the Bergamo Post.
"I cleared out the preparation camp in tears on Friday, in light of the fact that I truly watch over everybody.
"I would not like to leave Atalanta and would happily have stayed, however an offer of €8m (£5.6m) is a great deal for a club like Atalanta (to turn down)."
Benalouane uncovered the news after Internacional midfielder Charles Aranguiz precluded a move to the King Power Stadium.
Leicester supposedly presented a £10.6m offer for his administrations, however the Chile international is wanting to join Bayer Leverkusen.
The 26-year-old, who is likewise an objective for Arsenal and Chelsea, told Globo: "The president let me know there's an offer from Leicester and it's useful for the club.
"Be that as it may, for me, Leverkusen is imperative. I am not discussing cash. In the middle of Leverkusen and Leicester, the best is Leverkusen; they're a greater group. I need to go.
"I am 26 years of age, and am at a stage where I have to go above and beyond."

No comments:

Post a Comment