Friday 7 August 2015

Yann M'Vila Transfers : M'Vila signs for Sunderland on season long loan

Yann M'Vila Transfers : M'Vila signs for Sunderland on season long loan



France midfielder Yann M'Vila has joined Sunderland on a season-long advance from Russian club Rubin Kazan.
The 25-year-old, who has 22 caps, is the Black Cats' fifth summer marking.
"I've needed to play in the Premier League for quite a while so I'm extremely upbeat to arrive," he told Sunderland's site.
Sunderland, who open their Premier League season at Leicester on Saturday, have the choice of making the exchange lasting next summer.
M'Vila spent keep going season on credit at Italian side Inter Milan.
Sunderland's brandishing executive, Lee Congerton, said: "Yann is a player who is exceptionally respected by various the world class clubs crosswise over Europe, playing for France from a youthful age.
"The Premier League shows a crisp test for him, its one I know he is savoring and we are enchanted to welcome him to the club."
M'Vila included: "I'm extremely glad to be a Sunderland player. I had a nice sentiment preparing with the group; each player invited me and the inclination was great with them so I'm energized for the begin of the season. I've additionally needed to play in the Premier League for quite a while so I'm exceptionally glad to arrive."

No comments:

Post a Comment