Wednesday 12 August 2015

Josh Vickers Transfer : Swansea have completed the signing of Vickers on a two-year deal

Josh Vickers Transfer : Swansea have completed the signing of Vickers on a two-year deal


Josh Vickers Transfer have finished by, subject to international clearance.
The 19-year-old, who included on Monday for the Under-21 squad, has marked a two year deal at the Liberty Stadium.
Vickers had been on trial with the Swans subsequent to the begin of July and included various times for the club's improvement squad and additionally a great second-half show for the first group when Garry Monk's side played 1860 Munich in Germany amid pre-season visit.
The move to SA1 implies the previous Arsenal shot-plug, who ascended through their institute positions in the course of the most recent 12 years and inspired amid last season's FA Youth Cup battle, will connection up with previous goalkeeping mentor Tony Roberts and Lukasz Fabianski.
"I'm truly satisfied to have marked my deal with the club," said Vickers. "I have been here five or six weeks now, joining in some awesome matches and feel I have settled in well.
"It will be incredible to work with Tony (Roberts) and Lukasz (Fabianski) again and everybody has invited me truly well.
"Tony called and inquired as to whether I would come in on trial. I know the amount of information he has of the game, I have worked with him the most recent four years and I couldn't turn down the open door.
Vickers joins kindred goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel in marking for the club, with the German plug coming back to the Liberty on a two-year bargain after his agreement finished back in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment