Saturday 15 August 2015

Villarreal Transfer News : Roberto Soldado has joined Villarreal on a 3-year deal

Villarreal Transfer News : Roberto Soldado has joined Villarreal on a 3-year deal


​Villarreal have affirmed the arrival of Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado on a three-year contract.
The Spaniard comes back to his country for an undisclosed expense, having scored just 16 goals in 76 appearances for the north Londoners. Soldado, 30, cost Spurs a starting £16m from Valencia two summers back and was permitted to leave by head mentor Mauricio Pochettino with the exchange of Clinton N'Jie from Lyon approaching.
"We have come to concurrence with La Liga side Villarreal for the transfer of Roberto Soldado. We want Roberto to enjoy all that life has to offer," Tottenham posted on Twitter.
The withdrawing front man along these lines posted a message of gratitude to his previous club, by means of the online networking site.
It read: "Back to La Liga! These two years have been troublesome for me, however I wouldn't change this experience for anything on the planet. I am sad for not having the capacity to achieve the desires that Tottenham had put on me."Thanks for the style and treatment I got from all the staff, from my buddies and the fans, who didn't quit supporting me consistently I was on the pitch. Much appreciated."
Soldado, who scored 24 goals in his last La Liga crusade for Valencia, likewise has additionally discovered the net seven times in 12 appearances for his nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment