Saturday 15 August 2015

Clinton Njie Deal Done : Tottenham have signed Clinton Njie from Lyon on a 5-year deal

Clinton Njie Deal Done : Tottenham have signed Clinton Njie from Lyon on a 5-year deal


Tottenham have confirmed the exchange of Lyon striker Clinton Njie on an undisclosed expense, making him their fourth marking of the mid year.
The exchange is liable to a global leeway and him securing a work-grant, which ought to be done before the end of the exchange window. He has marked a five year manage the north London club, keeping him at Tottenham till 2020.
The player is known for his flexibility, with him fit for playing as a solitary striker or on the wings. He had his leap forward season with Lyon last season where he scored eight objectives in 33 appearances for the club, driving them to a second put complete in Ligue 1.
Nijie, who turned 22 today, said that he is greatly satisfied to join Tottenham and will do his best to take the north London club to loftier statures.
"I'm exceptionally upbeat to join Tottenham, such a major club in England," Clinton told Tottenham's official site.
"I'm still youthful, as yet growing up and it's a major test - the Premier League is one of the greatest associations on the planet.
"The club is goal-oriented and I'm prepared to give my best to help the club accomplish its points.
"Like I said, regardless i'm learning and I'm here to put forth a strong effort. I simply trust I find the opportunity to offer (back) to the club what they are providing for me.
"I've generally loved playing football and it's generally been my fantasy to play proficient football so when I had my chance, I need to grab it," he included.

No comments:

Post a Comment